OSSO Laser Tag League Rules
- The game is played with teams of 10 vs 10. A team must have at least 8 present to play a non-forfeited game.
- To play with 8 players, a minimum of 2 females must be in the arena.
- No running or crawling
- Stay five feet from opposing players
- Keep two hands on your phaser
- Avoid physical contact with other players
- 10 – 15 People, ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD
These fees include:
- 7 week league, 2 matches/night
- Team Dri Fit T-Shirt in your choice of colors
- Discounts on Beer & Food at HeyDay
- Team vs Team (min 10, max 15 on the roster)
- Everyone plays, but only top 8 scores count toward final score each match. (There is the potential that you will be playing a match 8 vs 15. This is why it is important to have your team full, and your teammates present often. It gives your team a greater shot at your 8 highest scores beating their 8 highest scores!)
- Winning team gets a single point in the standings for a victory.
- The 4 teams with highest point total at the end of the season will play for to become Laser Tag Champions!
- This is a Co-ed League, Mix of Male/Female is required:
- At least 2 females will be present at game time and in the arena.
- Top 8 Scores will be counted regardless of sex.
- Scoring will be kept track of by the Arena’s computer scoring system.
Players and Equipment
- OSSO Sports & Social and HeyDay will provide each player with Laser Tag equipment to use during each game.
- The Laser Pack and censors must always be visible. No piece of a player’s wardrobe may cover any part of the pack at any time.
- OSSO Team Shirts are required.
**Referees are responsible for checking the equipment of all players before and during the game.**
**Any other league specific rules that were not addressed in the rules will be subject to League Manager’s “Spirit of the Game” ruling and will be determined with fairness, player safety & fun in mind.